1. Prepares job site for painting, i.e. contact with job superintendent, layout markings, surface preparation
2. Operates painting equipment, watching for starting and stopping points and no-pass zone areas.
3. Places, picks up, and stacks traffic cones.
4. Tracks footages and quantities of paint being used.
5. Maintains quality of jobs. Maintains a neat professional appearance of self and equipment.
6. Performs necessary maintenance on paint and spray equipment.
7. Loads and unloads paint totes, glass beads, and supplies.
8. Fuels vehicles.
9. Cleans spray guns and equipment.
10. Drives paint and/or supply truck to and from job sites
Other duties or tasks may be assigned as required. Management may modify, change or add to the duties of this description at any time without notice.
Operates painting equipment, prepares job site for painting, keeps track of material usage and quality of the job, loads and unloads materials, maintains paint equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or the ability required.
High school education or equivalent; or related experience. Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and road maps. must be able to write simple correspondence. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals. Must be able to record and maintain mathematical computations as required. Must be able to tell time. Must be able to read and comprehend various measuring devices ( tape measurer, footage wheel, dip stick ).