1. Drives truck to and from job sites ( may be multiple sites in any given period ).
2. Drives vehicle during pavement striping operation at slow speeds
( from 2-15 MPH ), in traffic, with accuracy.
3. Watches closed circuit monitor while driving during striping operation.
4. Maintain a neat, professional appearance of self and equipment.
Drives paint striping truck and/or supply truck ( capacity more than 3 tons), and equipment to specified destinations within the state of Minnesota. Inspects, maintains, cleans and loads trucks and equipment.
1. Inspects vehicles and equipment daily
2. Performs any necessary maintenance such as air pressures, fluid levels, brakes, lights etc.
3. Fuels truck as needed and at end of the day.
4. Load supplies
5. Help load materials
1. Maintain driver daily log book, according to state and federal regulations
2. Maintains vehicle inspection log, bills of lading, fuel log sheets, credit card receipts.
3. Maintains Vehicle and equipment repair logs and submits to shop.
4. Maintains daily hour logs ( job documentation ).